1. Humans have over 656 muscles in their entire body!
2. Eye muscles are the busiest muscles in the body. Scientist estimate they may move more than 100,000 times a day!
3. Muscles can't push. They pull.
4. Your big toes have two bones each while the rest have three.
5. There are about two trillon bacteria on each of your feet.
6. A pair of feet contains 250,000 sweat glands.
7. You get a new stomach lining ever 3 days.
8. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.